Saturday, April 3, 2010


Wouldn't you wish to have money to spend as toilet paper? Money seems to be the biggest stress problems for everybody right now. Since there are many jobs that are giving less and less hours to their employees, the less money they make. I believe that what everybody is doing right now is saving every penny they make. This time there is no way that you can be spending money on things that are not needed. I can relate to this because I pay bills at home. I help out my parents whenever they can not afford to pay a bill. I also have to save money for gas and the spendings of books in school. Everything that i used to di i had to cut some stuff out. Money is in every ones mind no matter what. Even though you may think you dont, your always worrying about how much money do I have left or am i going to have to spend money from my savings. An important thing that myself and many im sure are doing is contolling how much money are they spending. Even though you think you have enough money, you never know when there will be an emergency and need cash at that very moment. An example may be buying new tires for your car or a health problem. Overall, have in mind how much you are spending and hopefully you have cash on the side where it is only the use for emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment