Monday, April 5, 2010


As I sit in my room staring up in the wall not having a clue what to blog i start to laugh. (Lol) I wonder why laughing is so funny? Every time I look around i see somebody laughing about something or someone. Although I consider this a positive thing at times. Laughing could be positive in a way because it brings peoples self esteem up and gets a conversation started. Take for instance, your in a quiet elevator and you received a funny message, suddenly you start to laugh really loud then also others would do the same for the simple fact that laughing could be funny at times. However laughing could also be negative in the fact that what if that one person you are laughing in front of is extremely mad and wants to start a fight due your laughs. Not everyone has a good mood everyday, so therefore they have little or nothing of passions. The smallest things could tick a person off when being mad and especially a laugh. Therefore regardless of the negativity that laughing might have, I strongly agree that laughing is mostly positive for many reasons. They give you a reason to be smiling the whole day, have a great time, for get about your problems, or maybe even make the transition of being mad to being happy. So therefore, I encourage everyone to laugh at least three times a day to be happy and well self- motivated like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment