Saturday, April 3, 2010


It seems like technology is moving forward faster and faster. From having an iPod that can hold thousands of songs to the new iPad. Now I just learned that there are 3D televisions available. I only believed that 3d was only going to be in theaters, but now we are able to see our television shows at home in 3D. This to me sounds very crazy! I never thought of televisions being 3D. However, I see that everything is possible. I never heard about this until I saw it on the advertising of Best Buy. Ocourse you will have to purchase the glasses seperately. This is something I would like to have someday in my house. However, the price is not quite something that is for me to spend right now with this economy. This 3D televisions are about $3,000.00 dollars. It even includes two pair of glasses and the free connection and delivery. This I believe is a great deal, but only for those who really can afford it and is in love with 3D. Hopefully later on in the future the price will lower and will be able to have it. You can check this 3D televisions at any Best Buy I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment