Saturday, April 3, 2010


What is it about Spongebob squarepants that kids and adults like to watch? I was home in my day off and my sister babysits two kids. My sister put a movie of Spongbob Squarepants and both kids were sitting in the sofa like two little angels. They didnt stop looking at the television. These kids are four and six years old. I don't quite think that they get the jokes of Spongebob, but i guess it is the colors and the images of the characters that attracts the kids to watch the movie. As for me and my sister, we laugh at the jokes and the different meanings that each episode has. Spongebob is a bit of an air-head, but it is smart and thoughtful with others. This show has a lot of humor and stupidity in a certain way. But the stupidity that this show has it not really stupid, it is just humor. Some of these episodes are very sartly written and I believe that in every episode there is some sort of message that is sending. Spongebob squarepants is a show that I would never get tired or seeing, but I will never quite understand why little kids love this show so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment