Saturday, April 3, 2010

It is Saturday! Where many people have their days off for relaxations and to spend time with their families or there love ones. Many have parties to go to, but instead they perfer to relax at home and forget about all the stress they have in their job. For some, they work on Saturday and well I guess they make the best of it and they have their relaxations on their day off. As for me, I work on Saturday's, but in the morning til the afternoon. I make the best to avoid any arguments or any stress because there is really no need for that. Even though I am working I am going to have a good time while Im at work because then the day will go by very slow. Time will go slow and I will think that I am working for more hours. After I am out of work, I go home and take a good relax shower. This is the time where I am now hoping for time to go slow so I can relax. Eventually, I have this time to also do homework. The weekend is to relax and have time to clear your mind out of all the stress you might have from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment