Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Who doesnt love peanut butter and jelly sandwhich? There are some people who just can not stand the stickiness of the peanut butter or that doesn't like jelly. But as for me, I always loved peanut butter and jelly sandwhich since I was a kid. I will always make myself at least two all every day. There is not one person in this world that does not know how to make a peanut butter sandwhich. The new jar that I have seen and that I now buy is the peanut butter and jelly already together in a jar. It is not mixed in side but it is in a form of a pattern. It is the same as having them seperate, but it has a great taste. I really don't know why , but it is very good. This sandwhich is even a healthy snack and there is not a lot of work to do.Not only do kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, but everyone in the family will. Talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, I am now craving one.

No comments:

Post a Comment