Saturday, April 3, 2010


Ever thought of having a pillow fight with everyone in the city? I was reading the "Los angeles Now" and this happened today in Downtown Los Angeles. At first I was reading this I didnt believe it until I saw a picture. Having a pillow fight outside in the city with hundreds of people is something that I can not believe really happened. This was a project that was brought by a public are group from New York that which was promoted then here in Los Angeles. The project was intended to show how social media can be used to organize people to embrace urban public settings. This started around three pm. and everyone was waiting for the countdown to begin. After the countdown was done, pillows went off everywhere. I wish i was able to be part of something like this. Ill probably make this a project of my own in my own neighborhood. However, everyone would think it is childish. Everyone in their childhood time had their own pillow fights, but imagine being outdoors and with more more people to hit. This seems to have been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment