Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I was thinking for a moment how everytime that I take a shower I put the radio on. However, I never really thought why. Now I know that I am not the only one that does this because even my sisters and other people that I have asked before do listen to the radio while taking a shower. However, unlike my sisters, I am not dancing or singing out loud, but just getting inspired and get ready for the day. I sometimes even catch myself thinking about different things while showering, but because of the music. Listening to the radio while taking a shower is a good thing to do because you are motivating yourself to get inspired for having a good day and not a bad day. Music is made to brighten up your day. So why not brighten up your day while showering? If some people don't listen to the radio while showering, they should give it a try. As for me, it also gives me more energy and wakes me up. Listening to the radio while taking a shower is a great thing to do, but ofcourse leave the radio far from the shower and leave it on one station. You wouldn't want to get electricuted. Thats if you have it connect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment