Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why are stores very crowded these days? In every store that I go parking is hard to find. Now I have to park all in the end because there is no parking closer to the store. After finding a parking, the next mission is to find the products that I need. I don't know if any of you have had trouble looking for things because every time that I go I can not find my products. Everything is practicly gone. Now I know that you may say oh well why not go earlier, but it is also the same thing. I have tried going early to the store and there is also a lot people and some products are not there. If I have found everything that I need, the next big thing is where I need to have some patience. Waiting in line is one of the things I hate the most. When every store has about twelve registers, they only have about four open registers. I don't know why they don't open more registers when there are many people in line. I once tried the check yourself registers, but it comes out to be the same because if you don't do it right you have to still wait for someone to fix the problem. Although, this is something that everyone has to deal with, i have to have some patience, well every one has patience to have gone through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment