Friday, April 2, 2010


Going to the theaters has been something that I believe many people and myself hasn't done in a while. Even though there are very good movies out released there is still that thought of how much money we are going to spend. Tickets now are very expensive. Only buying tickets will cost almost $25 dollars. Then after that we would buy something to munch on while watching the movie and the prices for the snacks have also gone up. Everything in the menu is about $6 dollars and up. Just to get it clear, I still do go out to the theaters, but I dont go out as much as I used to and see a movie. I believe that I have gone to the theaters about once a month. Lately, instead of going to the theaters i now rent movies and watch them at home. I save more money and the best part of seeing them at home is there are no one talking or walking in front of you. I used to like going to the theaters a lot, but now since the prices have gone up in everything I don't get why I should spend more money when I can just see them later at home. Once in a while, I would go out to the theaters, but mostly will watch them at home from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment