Friday, April 9, 2010


Two days ago the beach was the best day to have gone. Ofcourse i would know since yesterday i was in pain in my arms because i got sunburn. At first the weather didn't quite seem that the day was going to be hot because it was very windy. But after heading to the beach the weather changed from being very windy and sunny to hot and beach weather ofcourse. I didnt think the beach was going to be full because of the weather, but i guess everyone knew that the weather would be different when you are at the beach. I decided to take off my shirt because i had a black shirt on and well i served the consequences of getting sunburn. However, I had to start someday for me to get a tan in my arms. Although I didn't get inside the water I still had a great time. But the ofcourse the next day I was in pain. It was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment